Subject: FW: Transmission of Agenda of High Level Side Event “National Judges and International Soft Law” (12 December 2024 2.30 pm)
From: Saatkond Roomas üldaadress (e-mail) <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiitsministeerium", "Mai Hion" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Nele Hollo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2024 16:47:30 +0200

Tere,

Eesti Saatkond Roomas edastab info UNIDROITlt.

Tervitades

Kadi Auksmann

PA to the Ambassador
Embassy of Estonia

+39 06 84407510
Via Clitunno34-36, 00198 Roma

 <https://rome.mfa.ee/> rome.mfa.ee
 <https://www.facebook.com/estemb.rome/> facebook.com/estemb.rome/

From: Catherine High (UNIDROIT) <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, November 22, 2024 3:18 PM
To: UNIDROIT Secretariat <[email-masked]>; Saatkond Roomas üldaadress
(e-mail) <[email-masked]>
Subject: Transmission of Agenda of High Level Side Event “National Judges
and International Soft Law” (12 December 2024 2.30 pm)

Dear Sir / Madam,

Please find attached a Note Verbale ref: GAs 1234 regarding the side event
to the Unidroit General Assembly on 12 December 2024: International soft
law and Domestic Courts III High-Level Dialogue.

If you have not already done so, please confirm at your earliest
convenience whether your delegation intends to stay for the lunch and the
succeeding side event.

Kind regards,

Unidroit Secretariat

Unidroit Secretariat

Via Panisperna 28  |  00184, Rome, Italy
 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]  |
<http://www.unidroit.org/> www.unidroit.org
office: +39 (0)6 69 62 145

 <https://www.facebook.com/UNIDROIT/>   <https://twitter.com/UNIDROITorg>
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMdSut63MHP0423wQNeJH4w>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/international-institute-for-the-unificat
ion-of-private-law/>

From: UNIDROIT Secretariat
Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2024 4:20 PM
To: UNIDROIT Secretariat <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]
Cc: Isabelle Dubois (UNIDROIT) <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: 84th Session of the General Assembly

Dear Sir / Madam,

Please find attached a Note Verbale ref GAs 1227 regarding the
transmission of the documents for the 84th session of the General
Assembly.

Kind regards,

Unidroit Secretariat

Unidroit Secretariat

Via Panisperna 28  |  00184, Rome, Italy
 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]  |
<http://www.unidroit.org/> www.unidroit.org
office: +39 (0)6 69 62 145

 <https://www.facebook.com/UNIDROIT/>   <https://twitter.com/UNIDROITorg>
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMdSut63MHP0423wQNeJH4w>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/international-institute-for-the-unificat
ion-of-private-law/>

From: UNIDROIT Secretariat
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2024 4:12 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Cc: Isabelle Dubois (UNIDROIT) <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: 84th Session of the General Assembly

Dear Sir / Madam,

Please find attached a Note Verbale ref GAs/1128 regarding the 84th
Session of the General Assembly. You will also find the draft agenda
attached for your convenience.

Kind regards,

Unidroit Secretariat

Unidroit Secretariat

Via Panisperna 28  |  00184, Rome, Italy
 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]  |
<http://www.unidroit.org/> www.unidroit.org
office: +39 (0)6 69 62 145

 <https://www.facebook.com/UNIDROIT/>   <https://twitter.com/UNIDROITorg>
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMdSut63MHP0423wQNeJH4w>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/international-institute-for-the-unificat
ion-of-private-law/>